Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Me, My Blog and I

Hey everyone,

so this is my first blog post on my new blog. I thought a long time about if I should blog again. I knew from my travelblog that it is time consuming, but I thought I just give it a try.

So many people have asked me this past months to share my story, journey and secrets with them.
These past three years I have struggled a lot with skin problems due to allergies and autoimmunity (yes I am one of those people who struggle with an autoimmun condition), I have struggled with weight gain and bloating, with extreme fatigue, stomach aches and food intolerances. Finally I found my strength back to put my old life back together, before all this started three years ago.
And now a lot of friends asked me to share it and how I solved some of my problems. So this leads me to what you are going to see on this blog:
- products I tried the past years and that I found to be good (skincare, make up)
- products I completely threw out of my beautybag
- how I found the right products
- foods I avoid and why
- foods I integrated into my diet
- my weightloss journey
- my favourite recipes
- activities that help me
- decoration ideas
- favourite places to go to

I hope you will enjoy it and if you have any questions feel free to leave me a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment