Friday, July 10, 2015

Blonde Haircare - John Frieda Sheer Blonde Hair Repair

Hi everyone!

As promised I have tried the Sheer Blonde Hair Repair Conditioner/Mask by John Frieda and I am absolutely suprised what a great job it did.



The great thing is that I was left with two options on how to use it.

1) As a mask: The first time I tried it I tried it as a mask. I washed my hair with my usual Shampoo (see my last blogpost about the Herbal Essences Clearly Naked Shampoo if you haven`t read it yet) then give my hair a quick squeeze in the towle and then applied the mask and let it on for 10-15 minutes then washed it out. My hair was really soft and hydrated afterwards, I has absolutely no problem brushing through it and it had such a nice glow. Most masks always left my hair in way that it would just hang straight down my face after letting it air dry but this one left my natural waves and volume. So I have already bought the big box of it.

2) As a conditioner: So from my last blogpost you all know that I already have a great conditioner, but once in a while (especially if my hair feels really frizzie after my second shampoo wash) I would use this product here as a conditioner rather than my usual conditioner. It gives me nearly the same result as when I used it as a mask, just that it is way quicker (3 minutes).

So at the moment I use this product as a mask once a month and as a conditioner every 5th hairwash so probably about once a week (I do not wash my hair daily, although I am allergic, I have found another routine for that).

So this is it for now, I hope you liked it, leave a comment below if you have any questions and I will be back with a new post soon.

♥Nadja

No comments:

Post a Comment