Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Haircare - Herbal Essences Clearly Naked

Hi everyone!

The past couple of weeks I have been testing a new and somehow old shampoo.



So I have used Herbal Essences before, then went to using Fructis and now that Herbal Essences has the clearly naked range which is silicone and parabene free I decided to go back to using it.
Lets take a look at the why.

My hair: Although my hair looks pretty thick I must say it isn`t. I got a lot of hair but pretty fine hair. My hair became pretty dry after I turned from darkblonde/midbrown (depending if you see them all together or just one hair) to blonde and I felt I needed a product change as I could barely brush my hair after washing it with the Fructis I had so far. I have pretty long hair that tends to be a bit wavey in the lengths and that always has volume when I brush it over my head (upside down as I call it).

Result: After a first wash of just using the hydrating shampoo I could barely see a change. It was still hard to brush through it and still really dry. I started to use the Conditioner to it and after using it a few weeks now I must say, although it took some time I can manage to untangle my hair with the tangleteezer right after washing it without a lot of problems.
I must admit that I used a special blonde conditioner that you will get to know more about in my next blogpost, but the Herbal Essences Clearly Naked Hydrating Shampoo and the Conditoner do both great jobs for being silicone and parabene free and gives my hair a great glow plus they are super affordable with a price around 2 Euros I think.

The smell is still pretty awesome and fruity/herbal, my hair smells always great and I am absolutely in love and not regreting that I have given this product a chance.
So that`s it for today, stay tuned if you are interested in knowing more about the blonde mask/conditioner that I will review in my next post.
I hope you liked it and let me know your favourite hair products.

♥Nadja




1 comment:

  1. Sounds interesting! Like you already know I´m in love with alverde :D

    ReplyDelete