Friday, September 4, 2015

My DIY Blackhead Remedy!

Hi everyone!

Today I want to talk about a DIY Blackhead Remedy.
Now if you are one of the lucky persons that doesn`t have any blackheads this post might not be something for you. If you are like me and spend money on facial treatments to get rid of them or on facial masks especially for Blackhead removal you might actually like this post.

So I tried this method a few weeks ago after a friend told me about it and was very sceptical. Now I wouldn`t present it if it wasn`t helpful so it did a good job on removing my blackheads. But and I say this right in the beginning use a soft tooth brush for the brushing part and brush gentle. Now this should have been common sense but eventually I just picked an old tooth brush not watching if it was a soft, medium or hard one, which left me with some redness in the end.
But lets get right into the method I used.

First of all you will need very hot water and a cloth. Let the cloth lay in the water for a few minutes and then press it on your nose to open your pose. I went with 2 to 5 minutes.
While the cloth is in the water you can already mix the ingredients for the brushing part together, which are:

- 1 part natron (I used a teaspoon)
- 1 part of tooth paste (go with a paste that doesn`t has a too strong mint smell as it will burn in your eyes)
- a bit of water

blend these ingredients until you have a smooth consistency. Now after your pores have opened up due to the warm cloth, start brushing the mixture onto your problem area (in my case the nose) and brush a way but be gentle. You will notice that it is pretty cooling and that it is working deep in your pores. I brushed for about 5 minutes, than took it of with a cotton pad.
I could immediatly see that some blackheads were gone.

Make sure to wash and  moisturize your face afterwards.

As said I was very sceptical about how this will work with toothpaste on my nose but it did work and definetly saved me my monthly facial treatment. So I can recommend it, but use it with caution. Soft toothpaste, gentle brushing, moisturizing afterwards.
If you tried it let me know how you find it in the comments below and I see you soon!

♥Nadja

2 comments:

  1. I have that problem on my nose as well. I will try it for sure. Thanks for the tip. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and you are welcome ;) Just be gentle with the tooth brush ;)

      Delete