Friday, October 16, 2015

Favourites - NYX Lip Pencil!



Hi everyone!

Today I want to share with you my thought on the NYX Retractable Lip Liner (here in the shade MPL 16 Plum).
I am usually not a lipstick girl, because I hate to reply my lipstick during the day and I do not like that shine on the lips and I find some matte lipsticks very dry and hard to apply. So when I came over this lipliner that is waterproof and long lasting I thought I give it a try. I went for the shade plum as I like dark berry tones during fall and winter. And what can I say, I basically regret that I only bought one shade of this and I will definately buy some more shade during the next month. The price is amazing. It is about 5-6 Euros. Packaging is great, I love that it is retractable so I always try to keep it inside to not break it of accidently. The consistency is very creamy so it glides on very well, I do not feel it runs of, although I have heared that from some people. It has a matte finish and I promise you you can wear this as a lipstick itself. It is amazing. The pigmentation is so good and I love this colour especially as it is great combined with other lipsticks I have such as Impassioned by MAC (warm berry tone) and Rouge Volupte in Lingery Pink by YSL (more a cool berry tone) if you want to lighten it up a bit and not go that dark. But as said it is great on its own as well.
I put it on in the morning around 9am and it was still as freshly applied at 7pm. It didn`t colour of when I drank or ate. I am absolutely in love with it. And although it is longlasting it was really easy to take off in the evening (not talking Ruby Woo by MAC here where you need hours to get it off and look like a clown afterewards).

Conclusion for me was to definetly buy two to three more shades of this rather than a lipstick.
Do you have any shades that you could recommend me for this fall I would be happy to know and try them out.

♥Nadja

6 comments:

  1. Sounds amazing! I don't have something that lasts so long on the lips.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is amazing, sadly I can't find it at the moment in my lippencil box, I wonder where I put it or if I dropped it...

      Delete
  2. If you want, we can to follow each other on bloglovin! Just follow me here and I'll follow you back! ♥ https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/anna-alina-3947784

    ReplyDelete
  3. sounds great ! I never try NYX but I hope I will soon :)

    http://allornothing-blog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are amazing. Looking forward to try some other shades soon. I will keep you posted if I do so :)

      Delete