Sunday, November 29, 2015

Christmas Season Special!!!


Hi everyone!

With Christmas right around the corner I wanted to give something special (and I do not mean my something special book series) back to you.
I want to share my christmas preparations with you.
This includes posts on Gift shopping, DIY Gift ideas, DIY Cards, Decorations, Christmas Dinner ideas, Favourite Drinks, Make Up Looks and so much more.

So these posts will come randomly so for this time the rule that every other post will be a Chapter of Something Special will not apply. So easiest is to sign up on the Newsletter, or to check my Bloglovin or Google+. If you do not want to do that: If you are in a week with only one Chapter of Something special (so a chapter that got released on a Wednesday) then there will be two Chapters in the following week (so Monday and Friday) the week after that will be only a one chapter week again (Wednesday) and so on.
So I hope for those of you who are reading it that you will keep doing so but I also hope that you will enjoy my Christmas Series.

I will definetly surprise you with some good stuff I am just saying "Caramel Marzipan Hot Chocolate" and "A day spa at home".
So stay tuned and I will see you soon.

♥Nadja

4 comments:

  1. Caramel Marzipan Hot Chocolate???? Ooooooh I'm excited :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I hope you will enjoy it! And yes Caramel Marzipan Hot Chocolate couldn't come up with anything better for someone who loves chocolate, caramel and Marzipan :)

      Delete