Sunday, December 6, 2015

Homemade Caramel Marzipan Hot Chocolate


Hi everyone!

Today I have something yummy for you!
This is amazing for all of you who love their hot chocolate but want to give it a touch of Christmas.
For this you will need:

Cocoa Powder (I use a dark one about 80%)
Milk (I use Coconut Milk as I am lactose free)
Whipped Cream (I used whipped coconut cream)
Caramel Syrup (the very liquid one not the topping one)
Marzipan (I used baking marzipan)
optional: Honey or Maple Syrup

So first you measure your milk in the Mug you will use and will add it to a sauce pan. You will warm the milk up and then styr in the cocoa powder, as my powder is very rich in taste I only used about about 2 teaspoons or 1 Tablespoon. You will need to styr until everything is smoothe and well blended. Then I added the Caramel Syrup and a little bit of Marzipan (just taste in between and see if you need to add more). As my cocoa powder is very bitter I added a tiny bit of maple syrup (or honey, do as you prefer) and styred everything well together. When the marzipan is dissolved you can add your Hot Chocolate to your Mug. Add the cream on top, drizzel some Caramel Syrup (or honey) over it and decorate with a bit of Marzipan.
And Bon Appetit your Homemade Caramel Marzipan Hot Chocolate is reading to be enjoyed.

I hope you like it. Leave me a comment below if you tried it and what you think of the taste.
See you soon

♥Nadja

2 comments:

  1. Oh oh....definitely a must-try recipe. I thought about putting after eight marzipan into hot milk. Maybe that works too. But your recipe sounds muuuuuuch better. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Did you try it yet?

      Delete