Wednesday, December 16, 2015

My Christmas Look - Using Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette!


Hi everyone!

Today I got a more Vampy Look for Christmas for you, which you can easily switch up by using a different lip colour (thinking of a nude or a lighter pink shade or even a red shade).
Today I will mainly be using the Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette for my eye look. As it is a darker look I will start with my eyes again. Applying an eyeprimer first, I am using my MAC Pro Longwear Concealer (NW20) again all over my face

Using a fluffy blending brush by (Zoeva) I will apply MAC-Soft Brown eyeshadow as a transition shade to my upper crease and blend that out very well. I will then apply with the flat side of the brush that comes with the Naked 3 palette the shade Blackheart on my lower lid, packing it it on starting at my lashline and moving upward with less product on my brush, but keeping it under my crease.
Then using my fluffy brush again with a bit of the shade Nooner on it and blending everything out and together.
I then experimented a bit with the shimmery glittery shades. Packing them on with my fingers. Firt I went in with Buzz from the inner corner to the mid, then I went with Trick over it. For the outer corner I applied Liar and Mugshot.
Back in with the fluffy blush and blending it all together in the crease (remember no harsh lines).
Onto my base priming my skin with MAC Prep + Prime Skin then I applied my foundation (today I used my drugstore foundation, I am usually using YSL Touche Eclat Foundation in B40 if I go out) L`Oreal Perfect Match (True Match) in Vanilla with a Zoeva Buffer Brush. As usual I added MAC Fix+ onto my Brush as it smoothes out my foundation much better and because I love the finish and that it makes my foundation last so long. I then applied MAC Pro longwear concealer in NW20 under my eyes, on top of my nose, my forehead my chin and at the corners of my nose, dapping it in with a damp beauty sponge. I then set everything with MAC Prep + Prime Translucent Finishing Powder.


I then went in again with Blackheart applying it onto my lower lashline and blending it out with a fluffy brush and a bit of Nooner on it. Putting Dust into my inner corner and Strange onto my brow bown blending it together with my transition colour so that I won`t have a harsh line. I then light my waterline with a black liner as well as my teardotarea. Finishing it off with a coat of Benefit - Bad Gal Lash Mascara in Black on my top and bottom lashes.
For my cheeks I used MAC Sheertone Blush in Breath of Plum and a bit if Benefit - Hoola Bronzer and blended it together. As a cheekbone highlight I used Wet n Wild Coloricon Bronzer in E743 Reserve your Cabana which is a great dupe for The Balms Mary Lou Manizer. I also applied it to the tip of my nose and my cupids bow.
For my lips I am wearing NYX Lippencil in Plum all over my lips, topped with Manhatten Soft Rouge Lipstick in Ra-Ra Raspberry. I could also imagine using MACs - Brave Lipstick or MACs-Cosmo or a Nude or Red lip just to name you some of the options.
I hope you enjoyed this post, leave me a comment if you have any questions or suggestions and I hope to see you soon!

♥Nadja

No comments:

Post a Comment