Sunday, December 20, 2015

My Drugstore Christmas Makeup Look


Hi everyone!
Today I have another Christmas Makeup Look for you using only drugstore products. It has been a special request from my friend Jenny from jennys-beauty-mania.
So as always I start with a clean face. Today I also used only drugstore products. I first went in with the Bebe More Fresh Eyes and Face Make up Remover. After that I cleanes my face with the Bebe More Melt away cleansing "foam". This actually doesn`t come out of the tube as a foam but it gets the foam consistency once you rub it in your hands with water. Since I have some dry patches on my forehead and my cheeks I use the Bebe More Bedtime Beauty night cream on this areas as it is a richer cream and the Bebe More Brighten up for the rest of my face except of my eye area where I used the Bebe More Beautiful Eyes eyecream which I acually keep as any other eye cream in the fridge to reduce the puffiness around my tired eyes.


Once I was done with giving my face some love I started on my base. I applied a thin and even layer of the L`oreal Perfect Match (True Match for my international readers) in the shade 2.N Vanilla using a buffer brush.
I didn`t have a drugstore concealer that matches my skintone and that is not creasing on me. So that is why I will use my foundation as well to cover my dark eye circles later one once I am done with my eyes. Which I will be starting with now.

For my eyes I am using the Maybelline Nudes Palette as you can see above. First of all I am dusting with a fluffy blending brush the shade number 2 into my upper crease as a transition shade. Then I applied the shade number 9 all over my lower lid with a flat synthetic brush. I then applied with the same brush the shade number 4 from the outer corner of my lower lid to the mid of my lower lid up the crease. Then I took a tiny bit of the shade number 10 on a pointed blending brush und blended it into the crease to deepen it out and to blend out the harsh lines of the shades 9 and 4. After that I went with a bit of the shade 10 and 2 combined in on my lower lashline so that everything comes together. To finish the eye off I put the shade 11 on my tear dot area to brighten it up.


I gave my lashes a good coat of the Manhatten Long and Swing Mascara before I went in again with my foundation and a concealer brush to clean up the area under my eye and to cover up my dark circles.
Now onto the reast of my face.
As Blush I actually had to use a bronzer (I must admit I do not even own a drugstore Blush). So as a Blush I used the Wet n wild Coloricon Bronzer in Bikini Contest. I also used it to warm up my temples.
As a Highlighter I also used a Wet n Wild Coloricon Bronzer but this time the shade Reserve your Cabana.
For my lips I first applied the L`oreal Exclusive Collection (Privee) Doutzens Nude and then topped it with Manhattens Soft Rouge Lipstick in Ra-Ra Raspberry. I then blotted my lips to just have it on as a stain.

 And that completed my drugstore products only look.
I hope you liked it and found some inspiration. Let me know if you want to see more makeup looks on my blog in the comments below.
See you soon.

♥Nadja

4 comments:

  1. I love the look! Thanks for sharing!
    Nude eyeshadows are my faves. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I am already thinking of looks for new years eve. Maybe more cool toned to get me out of my comfort zone. :)

      Delete
  2. This look is amazing! I really need to get my hands on the Maybelline nudes palette. Its always out of stock though! A good drug store concealer that doesn't crease (on me anyway) is Collection Lasting perfection. Or my all time favourite is the Maybelline fit me concealer :) xx

    www.lpagebeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I needed some time to find the palette too. Mostly bigger stores have them or you can buy it online. We do not have Collection in stores in Germany, sadly. For the Fit me Concealer I always want to try it but they never have my shade in store here.
      Let me know if you find the palette and if you try the look ;) xx

      Delete