Sunday, December 27, 2015

Quick Blog Update!

Hi everyone!

First of all I hope you all had great Christmas Days.
I spent mine with my family and friends and pretty good food.
Playing board games and card games. Reading books. Watching movies.
I took a break from studying, but sadly I need to get back to studying and catch up on the days I missed on my plan (yes I have a study plan, so I do not loose track).

Anyways. As you may have noticed I missed fridays post and I am sorry for it. But to be honest I hadn`t planned any particular post. I was so focused on Christmas and studying that this one post went under.
I am really sorry for that. But as you all know I have some health issues and am struggeling with a major cold now for almost 3 months (yes, this one loves me). So I am taking a little break from blogging during my "holidays" (and by holidays I mean university free time).

I will of course keep the Something Special posts coming (stay tuned, as the story comes to its main part now) and I will try my best to get a New Years Eve look up before New Years Eve, but for now I cannot promise anything else beside the book posts.

I wish you all the best holidays and a good start into the New Year. Enjoy your New Years Eve and take care!
I see you around next year! With new posts, new topics and maybe some surprises. If you have any special requests let me know in the comments below.

♥Nadja

No comments:

Post a Comment