Monday, January 4, 2016

Fave music

Hi everyone!

Someone asked me to write a post on my favourite music and especially on workout music. So this is what todays post will be about.
Music for me is an emotional thing, so during my spare time (when I do not work out) I look a lot on the lyrics and maybe a bit less on the music itself as most times if the lyrics are good the music is good for me too. I am actually not having some kind a special genre I like to listen to, I just have some genres I absolutely do not like to listen to (heavy metal, schlager, operas). So with that said I think I will mention some of my favourite artists of the moment and some all time favourites and then get into my current workout playlist (or alltime workout playlist) and last but not least my favourite playlist.

Alltime Favourites:
Bruce Springsteen, Muse, Gavin DeGraw, (newly but hopefully staying) James Bay, Phil Collins, The Fray, One Republic, Backstreet Boys (I grew up in the 90s so it has to be a at least one Boyband in this list), Robbie Williams, Adele, Josh Groban, Linkin Park, Fall out Boy, Sarah Connor, Christina Aguilera, Ed Sheeran, Joe Cocker (yes I cried when he died), Maroon 5, Bruno Mars

and probably some others I just forgot to mention.

Current Favourites (but maybe not lasting):
Avicii, Ellie Golding, Sam Smith, Meghan Trainor, Jessie J, maybe some others but I do not remember their names so they are definetly more short term, otherwise I would have looked the names up ;)

My workout playlist:
My Tone it up Playlist on Spotify
and I will post the songs here as well for those of you that do not have spotify (if you have spotify go to the link and skip this part)
Mark Ronson, Bruno Mars - Uptown Funk
Fifth Harmony, Kid Ink - Worth it
Walk the Moon - Shut up and Dance
Jessie J, Ariana Grande - Bang Bang
HOLYCHILD - Running Behind
Tove Lo - Talking Body (Gryffin Remix)
Fall Out Boy - Centuries
Flo Rida, Lookas, Sage the Gemini - GDFR
Pitbull, Ne-yo - Time of our lives
Zola Jesus - Hunger
Wyclef Jean, Avicii - Divine Sorrow
Wolf Gang - Lay your love down
Avicii, Robbie Williams - the days
Youngblood Hawke - We come running
COIN - Run
Lunchmoney Lewis - Bills
Coleman Hell - 2 Heads
Krewella - Somewhere to run
Avicii - Waiting for love
Will Sparks, Wiley, Elen Levon - Ah yeah so what
Vigiland, Tham sway - Shots & Squats
Felix Jaehn, Jasmine Thompson - Ain`t nobody (Loves me better)
Calvin Harris, Ellie Golding - Outside
Ellie Golding - Goodnes Gracious
Jason Derulo - Want to want me
MKTO - Bad Girls
Florence & The Machines - Delilah
Icona Pop - Emergency
Shepherd - Geronimo
MKTO - Classic
Jess Glynne - Hold my hand
Big Data, Joywave - Dangerous
Galantis - Peanut butter and Jelly
Meghan Trainor - Dear Future Husband
Meghan Trainor - All about that bass
Erik Hassle - No words
Gin Wigmore - Written in the water
Rachel Platten - Fight song
Panic! At the Disco - Hallelujah
The Mowgli`s - I`m good
Shaggy, Eve - Girls just wanna have fun


My absolute and alltime favourites:
My all time favourite spotify playlist

I put this into a playlist for all of you as I think it would be a bit to long to write them all down and as I am adding up on this over the years you will always be updated if you follow that playlist.


So I hope this post gave you a little insight in what music I like and what I listen too. I hope you enjoyed it and maybe found some inspiration.

♥Nadja

2 comments:

  1. Great post! I looooove Phil Collins & Mariah Carey. :) Other faves are Beyoncé, Adele, the Rolling Stones, Katy Perry & Jessie J. But I could go on and on ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have the program too. The list is endless.

      Delete