Wednesday, January 27, 2016

The Book Tag

Hi everyone!

So today I will give you another option to get to know me better or lets say to get to know more about  my relationships to books.

#1 Do you have a certain place at home for reading?
No. I read when I have the time. So this might be in bed, the bathtub or on the couch.

#2 Bookmark or random piece of paper?
Usually a Bookmark but if I don't have one in the moment I need it a random piece of paper suits as well.

#3 Can you stop reading anytime you want or do you have to stop at a certain page, chapter, part, etc.?
I can but I prefer to finish the chapter when I stop.

#4 Do you eat or drink while reading?
Both.

#5 Can you read while listening to music/ watching TV?
Yes, but I also like to read in total silence.

#6 One book at a time or several at once?
Both. When I know what I want to read I say one book at a time. When I am uncertain I start several and go with the one I like best.

#7 Reading at home or everywhere?
Everywhere.

#8 Reading out loud or silently in your head?
Silently in my head.

#9 Do you read ahead or skip pages?
No.

#10 Breaking the spine or keeping it new?
Usually I keep it new but with books I have already read several times and that already look used I break the spine.

#11 Do you write in books?
Studybooks yes other books no.

I hope you enjoyed this post. Let me know in the comments what more Tag posts you might want to read.

❤️ Nadja

2 comments:

  1. Great tag! I do the same when I'm not sure what to read. Sometimes I want to read a specific book but the story isn't catchy and I start with another one. I hate it when I don't finish a book even if it's boring or has a really bad story. It's always like ok 10 pages every week. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Well I usually stick to the one book I like then and the other books are taking ages some I do not even pick up again as I feel I can`t relax while reading them anyways.

      Delete