Friday, February 5, 2016

Light Make-Up for when you are sick!


Hi everyone!
As you may know I recently had pneumonia and am still recovering.
I didn`t got much sleep and my skin got very dehydrated although I kept cleansing and moisturizing it several times a day. I also got some puffyness around my eyes, dark circles and a very rednose with lots of dry patches.
So as you may know me I didn`t wanted to leave the house with that kinda face so I put on a minimal makeup that I want to share with you.

So first of all after my usual morning routine of cleansing and moisturizing my face I put cold cotton pads onto my eyes to reduce the puffiness. After that I put on a cold eyecream (I kept it in the fridge) to repair the dry areas around my eyes.
I primed my skin and added MACs Fix+ to it. I think any mineral kind of water would help for extra hydration. I then applied my YSL Le Touche Eclat Foundation (my shade is B40) with a little bit of Fix+ on my brush to my face. I blended it well also down to my neck. I used a tiny bit of my Prolongwear Concealer (I think I have it in NC20 at the moment) I put it on with my finger and blended it by dapping my finger from outer corner to inner corner.
For my Cheeks I used MACs Cremeblend Blush in Something Special dabbing and dragging it from the apple of my cheeks outwards.
As I keep rubbing my eyes often when I am sick I just brushed and curled my lashes.
For my lips I used Vaseline (a waterfree version).
I then added another spritz of Fix+ all over my face and was good to go.

What is your routine for when you are sick?
Let me know in the comments below.
See you soon.

❤️Nadja

No comments:

Post a Comment