Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Natural Everyday Go-to Makeup Look


Hi everyone!

Welcome to another Makeup post. We all know I love Makeup and experimenting with it when I go out but what most people don`t know is that on a daily basis I rarely wear makeup at all. I don`t put makeup on to go to the grocery store or post office. But sometimes you want to meet up with a friend or have an appointment or just university or school. Those days I like a light natural luminous look that enhances my good sites.
This is the look I want to present you today. The picture above has a warmer filter as I didn`t want to shock you with how pale I actually am right away.


So lets begin.

First of all I wash my face as every morning a bit of warm water followed by a quick cleanse with my Dermalogica Essential Cleansing Solution. Then I spray the Dermalogica Multi Active Toner all over my face and pad that in before I moisturize my face with the Dermalogica Clear Start Breakout Clearing Daytime Treatment. (Yes I love Dermalogica, if you would like a more detailed post on my skincare routine and on the products I use by Dermalogica let me know in the comments below and I am happy to write a post on that)

Now on to my makeup.
Before I go in with foundation I apply a thin layer of the Laura Mercier Radiance Primer. For foundation I use the Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation (I am a shade 4) and buff that in with a Zoeva Buffer Brush. I only use one pump of the foundation for my whole face going a bit stronger on the areas where I have some pigmentation (around my mouth and nose) and then fade the rest out over my face evenly. I then go in with my Pro Longwear Concealer by MAC (in NW20 i think) and brighten up my under eye area, my chin and a bit on my forehead and the back of my nose. I buff that in with the same buffer brush I used earlier.
To warm up my skin I use Benefits Hoola Bronzer in a 3 shape (cheekbones, temples, jawline) just lightly. To give my cheeks that glow I go in with MACs Mineral Blush in Improvise and as a highlight I used wet n wilds coloricon bronzer in reserve your cabana and I used my finger to apply this.
For my lips I first went in with Brave by MAC which I felt was too strong for the day I blotted that and then went over with Viva Glam II by MAC blotted that again and then put a lip balm on top and I actually love the colour I got this way.
I then put a bit of that highlighter I used earlier on top of my cheeks in the inner corner of my eye and I blended hoola in my crease.
As I have allergies and am constantly rubbing my eyes I decided to just curl my lashes and not use any mascara.
I then sprayed my face with MAC Fix + and that is the finished look.

I hope you like the look. Let me know what else you would like to see in the comments below.

See you soon

❤️Nadja

No comments:

Post a Comment