Monday, March 7, 2016

Something special for you! Chapter 38


Something was sniffing at my ear. Then it was licking my cheek. It was Balu who woke me up. The light was way too bright and my head was hurting. I pulled myself out of bed, took on some pants and a shirt and left as quiet as possible the room. If Scotts head hurt nearly as much as mine he will be better off sleeping.

I went with Balu into the woods. The same route as yesterday. I love the earthy smell in the woods. I love how the sun dances between the trees and how Balu hunts their shadows. I couldn`t remember how the last night ended. This happened to me for the first time. I just hoped that nothing had happened between Scott and me but I don`t think it did I mean I was dressed when I woke up. On the other hand, I could have dressed myself afterwards couldn`t I? I mean I was never normal.

Once I thought about it, it was pretty unusual that I let Scott in. Let him get close. That I shared things that make us bound with him. I did went on dates earlier but mainly because the events expected me to bring a plus one. Sometimes I did even went home with them but never stayed overnight and I never gave them any personal information about myself. I always went after the fun part. I knew those guys. I knew that they would probably hurt me some day so it was better to not let it happen in the first place.


I was able to see the cabin between the trees. I would only be about ten more minutes. Ten minutes I had to think about what I would do if something had happened between Scott and me.

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful written, love reading it! You have a great blog, Would you like to follow each other on BLOGLOVIN? if you decided to follow me, please let me know so I can follow you back as soon as possible. xoxo

    www.love-joice.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful written, love reading it! You have a great blog, Would you like to follow each other on BLOGLOVIN? if you decided to follow me, please let me know so I can follow you back as soon as possible. xoxo

    www.love-joice.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your kind words! They mean a lot to me. I love your blog too and will of course follow you on Bloglovin :)

      Delete