Friday, April 29, 2016

Bikini Series Day 5


Hi everyone!

I hope you are all doing well!

So as with the Day 4 post I didn`t found the time yesterday to write up my Day 5 Post, but as I keep my Journal I am able to fill you in completely (in my settings this post will still be scheduled on its actual day).

So as I have free on Fridays I took the chance to sleep in. Rest is really important no matter if you have chronic diseases but with chronic diseases it is even more important. So I got up at 8:30 am and did Yoga Camp day 16. The mantra for the day was I enjoy.

I enjoy this morning.
I enjoy todays practice.
I enjoy the fresh air coming in through the open window.
I enjoy....

I then had two slices of spelt bread with 2 eggs. As you by now may now I really need time to wake up probably so that breakfast got really enjoyed. After I cleaned up after me I took up my books. I had to catch up on Niels Lyhne for not reading on Thursday and I made it through the rest of the book which was about 70 pages by 2pm. I then had a serving of fruit salad (strawberries, pineapple and and apple). I then read another article about "What is literature" before I went up to do my pm Workout.

Todal Body Tone up from the Beach Babe 4 was planned. It is an amazing workout. Some moves were challenging but it didn`t really made me sweat. So as with the Rock your body workout I either will do two rounds of it the next time or pair those two workouts up.

After my workout I went for a quick walk with the dog and visited our neighbour where I had a cookie (yes I am a cookie monster, but hey it is about balance and being happy).

For dinner I cooked up 1/4 cup of spelt pasta. Sauteed an italian sausage which I had cut into smaller cubes and added an italian veggie mix to it. I added the pasta in to coat it in all that flavor for about 2 minutes and then ate that yumminess up.

I don`t regret my dinner. What I regret is not planning my dinners for thursday and friday which actually made me eat more of this pasta dish than I should or would have if I had planned it ahead.

Another note I made yesterday was to drink more. The problem when I am at home is, that I don`t use my own water bottle. My mom and I actually drink from the same water bottle (of course out of seperate glasses) which makes it difficult for me to track that I actually drink up my 2 - 2,5 liters of water. I will get better in this I promise.

Stay tuned for Day 6 where I am actually back on track. Although I don`t think the post will be up before Sunday as studies come first.

I wish you all a great weekend and hope to see you again soon.

❤️Nadja


No comments:

Post a Comment