Saturday, April 30, 2016

Bikini Series Day 6



Hi everyone!

I hope you are all feeling well.

On saturdays we sleep in. Which is good. When our bodies work hard they should also be allowed to rest.
Once I got up at 9:30 am I got for a quick walk with the dog and then sat down on my spinning bike for 15 miles light cardio. Which now after my Thursday walk makes up for 12 miles towards 100 miles by summer (biking miles get divided by 3).

I then had my Quinoa Porridge for breakfast.

Todays study plan said 60 pages on articles solving the question on what is literature and how to analyse and interpret literature. I needed 3 hours for that (yes I was slow today, taking more breaks than during the week).

Went for another walk with the dog before I had my fruit salad (pineapple, strawberries, apple and banana). I took a 1 1/2 hour break where I watched a movie and then went upstairs for Cardio Abs from the Beach Babe 4 which I really enjoyed. It was challenging and made me sweat. I hope to be able to build up to more stability and be able to do 2 rounds of it soon. I followed that up with Yoga Camp Day 17. The mantra was I am focused. Which is great considering this challenge is about me.

About focusing on what is good for me.
Focusing on my goals.
Focusing on what I do.
Focusing on the positive.

I then called the rest of the Saturday my relax day, watching TV and preparing my Dinner, as well as getting my workout gear for the next day ready.

Dinner was a chinese veggie mix with 1/4 cup of rice and 1 sausage. I ate half of the portion I made and saved the rest for Sunday.

Went to bed pretty early after another short walk with the dog.

❤️Nadja

No comments:

Post a Comment