Thursday, May 5, 2016

Bikini Series Week 2 Day 4


Hi everyone!

I hope you are all fine.
I slept in today as it was a free day.
Then I took the dog for a little walk before I turned to my Yoga mat for my TIU Bootycall. Day 22 of Yoga Camp with the beautiful mantra I surround myself with...
For today I am not completing this sentence. I managed to completely turn into my inner body and enjoy this practice and focus on that mantra. Great way to start the day.

Breakfast was a spinach-mushroom-tomatoe-feta egg scramble with a slice of GF bread and shame on me butter (need my energy).

I used the day to read 5 Chapters in one of the books I have to read for my Norwegian class as well as two chapters in the second back we are reading at the moment.
I watched a movie in between and helped my mom making a strawberry cake while I for myself prepared strawberries with coconut yoghurt and honey (keeping it clean).

PMWO was again pretty late due to the weather.
I did the Upper Body Total toner (which I am loving. Loooving. I mean it.) and followed it up with Cardio Abs (still struggeling with that one).

After that I prepared my dinner which was a Bean Pasta stir fry. More beans than pasta of course. I made two portions so no cooking on friday. 
Now on to the funny part. I mistakenly mixed up the tomatoe paste with sambal olek. Instead of taking 1/4 tsp of sambal olek I took a whole and instead of 1 tbsp of the tomatoe paste I just took 1/4 tsp. A bit spicy yes. but that is how it goes sometimes.

Watched a great movie or actually one of my favourite movies The last song. I love the story line (not just Liam Hemsworth) it always makes me cry. Like not just tear up but deeply cry. There is no other movie that keeps making me cry even after watching it for the 10th time. This movie I know exactly when I latest start to cry. Not so great right before going to bed but I just love it. And I slept well after all.

❤️Nadja

No comments:

Post a Comment