Friday, May 6, 2016

Bikini Series Week 2 Day 5


Hi everyone!

I hope you are all feeling well.

It is day 5 of week 2. As Friday is always my free day I slept in. And as this Friday was a really really warm day I decided to squeeze all my Workouts in in the morning.
So I started with the Booty Workout which was a real challenge. I usually don`t struggle during booty workouts but this one got me. Maybe as I was still a bit sore from the last two days or maybe because I wasn`t really as wide awake as I was telling myself.
Afterwards I did the K&K Slay which is a great Hiit Workout although I am still struggeling with some moves like the fallen triangles or mountain clibers or jump lunges (plyo lunges) but I will get there.
Finished it with Yoga Camp Day 23 which had the great mantra I am secure. No need to say anything more to that mantra I think.

Complete sweaty betty took the dog for a quick walk afterwards, still cooling it down before preparing breakfast (nearly lunch time) which was again that amazing egg scramble from yesterday.

Spend the rest of the day studying. Partly outside in the sun until I had to go back into the house because of allergies.
Relaxed the rest of the day watching my favourite series.
Dinner was the same as yesterday.
All in all a really boring but relaxing day.

❤️Nadja

No comments:

Post a Comment