Monday, May 9, 2016

Bikini Series Week 3 Day 1


Hi everyone!

Another post I am writing later than scheduled. If you want to know why check out my previous Bikini Series post.

Today I woke up a bit unmotivated but I got up to do my Bootycall anyways. Which was Travel Yoga - Revitalizing flow. It was a quick routine, I wasn`t too sweaty.

I got ready and then went downstairs to make my Peanut Butter Cocoa Banana Smoothie Bowl. I topped it with chocolate shavings, quinoa pops, chia seeds and banana. It was way to much for me to eat all of it.
I had made my Bikini Punch the evening before so I just had to pick it up and take it with me to Uni. Got some pretty stupid comments and looks on it ("Is it Sangria?"- sure I like to drink alcohol in uni! Of course not!). On the other hand some people really liked the idea and I didn`t care that much on people commenting on my stuff so...who cares I love it.
Came back home had a trail mix with Cranberries, Almonds, Cashews and Peanuts. I kept studying as usual until Hart of Dixie started, watched my episode to relax (it is all about balance right) and then I went upstairs to do my PMWO.
Which was Rock your Body. God I love the barre moves for the booty and thighs. Challenging but so amazing. I finished it off with Yoga Camp Day 26. I attract. Such a challenging practice (at least I found it challenging) but I loved it.

My dinner was the same as yesterday, pasta and beans and sausage with too much Sambal Olek.

I felt great the whole day although I was struggeling with allergies due to the warm weather and the intense sun.

I was much looking forward to the next day before I went to bed. Set my alarm to 5:50 with a new theme, my BC.

If you like to see my updated on time make sure to follow me on IG.

❤️Nadja

No comments:

Post a Comment