Thursday, May 12, 2016

Bikini Series Week 3 Day 4


Hi everyone! 
I hope you all are doing fine.

So this is up late again...way too late to be honest. No need to explain the Why now. For next week I will give you a weekly update so that I can get back to my book posts as well.

We have day 4 of week 3 and I started my day with Yoga Camp Day 29 with the beautiful mantra I Love.
It made such a difference starting my day this way.

For breakfast I had an Egg Scramble als usual.
Drove to Uni enjoyed my norwegian class and then came back home to some leftover Pasta with tomatoe sauce.

My pm workout was Beach Booty and Cardio Abs from the Beach Babe 4 DVD. Still having a Love hate relationship with Cardio Abs.

Had my favorite soup (black bean soup) for Dinner and then started to watch a new swedish mysterythriller series called Jordskott. 

It was all in all a good day.

See you for Day 5.

💞 Nadja




No comments:

Post a Comment