Friday, May 13, 2016

Bikini Series Week 3 Day 5

Hi everyone!

It is day 5 of week 3 and I am feeling fine.

Started my day with the Bikini Body workout from the Beach Babe 4 and I can finally see improvement in some moves.
Followed it with day 30 of Yoga Camp. Today I could choose my own mantra which was I choose.
It was amazing to follow my body to find out what I needed and exactly do that. My first own Yoga Routine....

Breakfast was Fruit Salad with yoghurt and honey topped with Chia Seeds.
Had a Cookie for M2 and a chocolate Cornflakes Banane Yoghurt for M3.

My pm workout was a 40min Fatburning Yoga Routine from Yoga with Adriene.

Finished my day with Black Bean Soup for Dinner and two Episodes of Law and Order SVU.
Still feeling fine and energized.

See you for day 6.

đź’žNadja

No comments:

Post a Comment