Sunday, May 15, 2016

Bikini Series Week 3 Day 7


Hi everyone!

Week 3 is nearly over.

Took my measurements and progress pics right after I got out of bed.
Was down another kg. Which is good. Lost some inches. Improved my posture and ab definition (can we talk about definition  yet?)
My Bootycall was my loved freedom Flow from Yoga with Adriene. Completely turned my head of and turned into myself.

Breakfast was that Egg Scramble.
3 cookies for meal 3 to calm down my nerves.

Pm workout was the total body tone up from the Beach Babe 4 followed by Day 1 and 2 of the Beginner Yoga Challenge by Kino Yoga. Today on the plan that Downward Facing Dog and Plank Pose. Stayed in hand and knee plank and decided to work it up from there.

Dinner was the same as yesterday.
Watched some movies and went to bed late as Monday is a beautiful bank holiday.

See you for the from now on weekly update of Week 4 soon.

đź’žNadja

No comments:

Post a Comment