Friday, September 30, 2016

My September Wrap Up




Hi everyone,

today I got a quick post about what I managed to read this month and some thoughts to the books.
The books I am mentioning are in no particular order.

So lets jump into it.

#1 Ice Like Fire by Sara Raasch which I already started at the end of August. I got a review up on this one here. This is the second part of the Snow Like Ashes Trilogy and I can't wait to read the conclusion soon, but I scheduled it for September as I have still so many unread books plus my required reading for University from October on.

#2 Rhapsody by Lauren E. Rico which I had looked forward to after I read the first one and it was absolutely amazing.
If you want to know more about these two check out my review for Reverie here and for Rhapsody here.

#3 Next I got send a free pre-review copy of The Troubles Keeper by Susan May which completely surprised me.
It is a completely new genre for me and it really surprised me.
And again I am leaving a link to my review here.

#4 Next I got sent two short stories by Calvin Demmer one being Hungry Ghost and the other one Labor Day Hunt.
I don't have reviews up on the blog yet, but hopefully I will soon. Both stories are horror stories and both of them creeped me out so they fulfill their use. I am just an incredible chicken.

#5 Being Beyond the Red Carpet by Debbra Lynn. This is the first book of the Hollywood Lies Series (I am currently reading the second one, but I am not sure if I managed to finish it today).
The Hollywood Lies Series is a crime series following up on a crime in the world of Hollywood. I have so far really enjoyed this series and a review will be up during the next week.

#6 Songs from the Violet Cafe by Fiona Kidman is a book I got provided via Netgalley in exchange for an honest review which you find here.
This one is not up for sale yet, but you should be looking forward to it, when it gets released on n Februrary 2017.
This one is story about troubled women finding themselves, but as you may find out in my review there is more to this book then just this.

#7 The last book I finished is The Surrendered by Case Maynard.
A dystopian I fell immediately in love with.
More on this one in my review here.

There are still three books I am currently reading.

The first one being Fall of Giants by Ken Follett.
The second on is I am Malala by Malala Yousafzai (yes I finally started it and I love it
And the third as previously mentioned Heart of stone by Debbra Lynn.

Let me know which books you read this month in the comments below.

I hope to see you again on Monday for my October TBR.

Take care,
💜 Nadja

No comments:

Post a Comment