Monday, October 3, 2016

My October TBR


Hi everyone,

today I am going to show you my October TBR. It is going to be a short one as I am starting back at University in the middle of the month and I don't know yet what my required reading for this semester will be.

So this list includes 5 books.
The first one being Heart of Stone by Debbra Lynn. This is the second book of the Hollywood Lies Series and tells the whole story from another perspective than the one you get in the first book.

The second book I want to finish is I am Malala by Malala Yousafzai. This is obviously an autobiography which so far has teached me a lot and I really love it.

Third book on my list is Fall of Giants by Ken Follett. This is the first part of the Century Trilogy and I am about 400 pages in already and hope to finish it this month.

Next on my list is The Selection by Kiera Cass. This is the first one from the Selection Series. From what I have gathered from the synopsis this is a dystopian but to me it sounds more like the Bachelor in book format. Which somehow makes it sound like a light quick read to me.

And last on my list is Walk on Earth a Stranger by Rae Carson. This seems to be the perfect fall read for me. The cover is just so beautiful and since I never read anything about the gold rush I thought this might be a good start.

So these are all the books I am planning on reading this month.
Let me know what you are reading.

I see you soon,
Take care
💜Nadja

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing! I have to check them out!

    http://anna-alina.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete