Monday, October 17, 2016

My Updated October TBR


Hi everyone,

today I got a quick update to my October TBR.
Today was my first day back at University and I realized I had to change that TBR up.

So I finished I am Malala as the first book of the month a review will hopefully be up on Wednesday.

I am currently reading The Secrets we keep by Deb Loughead which is not up for sale yet, but I was lucky to get an Arc more on that one hopefully on Friday.

I am still reading Fall of Giants by Ken Follett this one turns more and more into a squeeze in between breaks read.

I started Peter Pan as my good night read so this one is new on my TBR. And I am hopeful about starting Walk on Earth a Stranger by Rae Carson this month.

This first two weeks of University are going to be tough, but I will do my best to provide you with new posts and reviews 3 times a week.
As some of you may know I am dealing with autoimmunity and always need some time to adjust to new schedules.

What are you reading? Let me know in the comments below.

See you soon.

Take care
💜 Nadja

No comments:

Post a Comment