Friday, October 14, 2016

Review: Library of Souls by Ransom Riggs


Hi everyone,
I am back with the review of Library of Souls by Ransom Riggs.
This is the conclusion to the Miss Peregrines home for peculiar children trilogy.

So this is a very short review as I want editor completely spoiler free. You may find the reviews to the first one here and for the second one here.

So this took off where Hollow City ended. Fast paced and still interesting it slowed down after a while. Then took up the speed again.
This series actually has everything I am wishing for, but in this book it was a little bit too much of the good stuff. It got confusing and all the twists and turns got really annoying at times. I still feel I would have liked it better at an earlier age but I still liked the action parts although it didn't scare me.
I would give it a
3.75 Stars out of 5 as I liked it less than the second.

For the whole Series I would go with 3.75 stars as well. It was just a bit too much at the end. And everytime I felt the action it moved back to getting slow.

So overall this wasn't really my thing and therefor I haven't seen the movie yet.
What are your thoughts? Let me knowin the comments below.

On a note I am starting University again and might not be able to read as much as during my holidays, but I will of course try to provide you with bookish posts Monday,Wednesday and Friday.

So see you soon again.

Take care
💜Nadja

No comments:

Post a Comment