Sunday, January 22, 2017

The Bookish Bookin Book Tag


Hello readers!

Yes there is a book tag today. Sad story. I put my tea mug into my bag on Friday and forgot to close it. Now guess which book was in the bag? Yes, the one I needed to finish to read. As it wasn't dried before yesterday evening I wasn't able to finish an review it.
Trust me I was close to crying Friday that this beautiful book looks now about 20 years older, because of course it was black tea and a white book cover.
Needless to say I have to rewrite all my notes and homeworks for next week.
So to provide you with another bookish post I went on Tag search and found this one over at A Book Lovers Playlist, so make sure to check her answers out too.



1. What is a well loved book that you hated?
All the Twilight and 50 Shades of Grey lovers please do not hate me.
I read Twilight (yes all the books) as an AuPair in Norway to practice my norwegian, it was easy to read but vampire romance isn't my thing.
Well and 50 Shades of Grey...

2. What is a guilty pleasure book?
Anything Nicholas Sparks.

3. Have you ever spoiled a book for someone?
If so, which one?
I spoiled basically every book of the Erika Falck series by Camilla Läckberg for my mom.

4. What book made you ugly cry?
The Book Thief by Markus Zusak was one, but there are more...

5. What is your latest DNF?
Easy Money by Jens Lapidus.

6. Which book have you read due to controversy?
Wetlands by Charlotte Roche. 

7. Have you read a book where you questioned the authors sanity?
Yes, at the end of My sisters Keeper by Jodi Picoult.

8What is the most cringeworthy book you have read? 
Make that Wetlands by Charlotte Roche, too.

9. What book have you read solely due to its cover?
I really don't know, I usually turn them around at once and read what they are about.

10. Name a book you're embarrassed to admit you have read.
Here we go again: Wetlands, Twilight, 50 Shades of Grey...

11. Name an unknown book you wish more people would know of.
I still think The Surrendered by Case Maynard didn't got enough attention. (Find my review here)

12. Name a favorite villain.
I don't know...guess I am more on the heroes side.

13. Name a book you enjoyed that you read that is outside the norm of genre you usually read.
The city of the Dreaming Books by Walter Moers.
Those illustrations to the story made it a real experience.

14. Name tropes you actually enjoy reading.
I do not know how to answer that one...give me time to think about it a bit more.

15. What/ who inspired you to join booktube?
As I a blog let's change it two what or who inspired me to blog about books.
I really loved reading as long as I can remember. And then I came across booktube and some book bloggers and loved this community, so I switched from beauty and lifestyle to books.

So this are all my answer for today. If you have done this tag yourself leave me a comment with the link to your blog down below, so that I can check out your answers too.
Next Sunday I promise to have a review for you!!!
And then I have two weeks of final exams (so there might be a tag again) but after that there is lots of time for reading and new reviews.

Hope to see you again next Sunday for another bookish post.
Take care,
📚 Nadja


No comments:

Post a Comment